Please take a moment to read the information below to ensure a trouble-free delivery.
We aim to deliver the majority of orders within 3 working days if you urgently need your product or need to rearrange delivery please contact us on 01522 704222 and we will assist wherever possible.
All our product prices are inclusive of VAT and delivery, unfortunately, additional delivery charges may apply to some selected UK postcodes however this will be advised during your order process.
Special Day Delivery
This is not a problem and could make it easier for you to arrange days off, or for someone to receive your order.
Special Next Working Day Delivery – Additional Charge – £15 per pallet.
Special Saturday Delivery – Additional Charge – £55 per pallet.
Please ring us on 01522 704222 to arrange next day delivery.
Our delivery company has advised they will be using 18-tonne vehicles, for hard to reach places or those areas or roads that are unsuitable for 18-tonne vehicles, a smaller 7.5 tonne vehicle may be used.
For places that are even harder to reach, a long wheelbase van may need to be used. This will be similar to a long wheelbase “Transit” style van. Please note that there will be extra charges if a transit van delivery is required due to limited access.
- 18-tonne vehicles measure approximately 15m long. 2,6m wide & 4.5m high
- 7.5-tonne vehicles measures approximately: 8.0m long, 2.5m wide & 3.7m high
- Long wheelbase vans measure approximately: 7m long, 2.5m wide & 2.8m high.
Additional delivery charges will be applicable where pallet’s need to be split into extra shipments
Information when Ordering
Please make sure that you advise any helpful instructions and information if your property or business premises are hard to reach or will be unsuitable for a large lorry. A mobile number is essential.
The courier is only contracted to drop the pallet off on the curb, it’s the drivers responsibility whether to take it on to your property or not.
Full pallets are very heavy and your expectations of where the driver can unload may not be possible. We recommend that someone is there to receive the delivery and assist the driver if required.
Things to consider:
- Narrow roads may be unsuitable for large delivery lorries.
- The delivery area should be flat, not than a steep slope.
- Pallet trucks are not useable on the ground such as grass, pavement, gravel or soil.
- The delivery lorry won’t have a forklift truck or a crane.
- You may need additional help in order to get your products to exactly where you want them – our delivery vehicles are all equipped with tail lifts and pallet trucks, this makes for easier unloading and delivery onto your premises.
- Check it is legal for a lorry to park or offload.
It is your responsibility to ensure that there is safe and clear access for the delivery vehicle. If the haulage company arrive at your address and face one of the above conditions the driver may decide to cancel the delivery. This may incur an additional charge to cover the cost of returning your order to our central warehouse for re-delivery.